Mission and philosophy
St Peter’s College is an independent co-educational Anglican day school espousing Christian values and providing a balanced, caring, varied and modern environment.
Our aim is to ensure that each child achieves his or her individual potential through exposure to a wide range of excellent academic, sporting, creative, cultural, community and entrepreneurial activities based on international standards.
Our goal is to create and maintain an environment where trust and respect for the individual prevails, where diversity is valued and where individual responsibility is fostered within the context of teamwork.
The unique contribution of each student, staff member and parent is valued within an environment of opportunity, thereby providing the inspiration necessary to equip our students with the knowledge, skills and confidence required to succeed now and in the future.
Core values: Relationships | Respect | Responsibility
In order to support the values that all St Petrians aim to uphold, we:
- Respect the rights and privileges of others
- Respect and aim to preserve our environment
- Respect the property of the College and the community at large
- Accept our responsibility to adhere to acceptable standards of behaviour as defined by the College
- Accept our individual responsibility to be fully involved and to strive to develop our full potential through strong personal motivation in order to achieve worthwhile objectives
- Accept responsibility and acknowledge we are responsible for our actions